Geddington C of E Primary School Pupil Premium Statement 2018-19
The Pupil Premium provides funding for pupils:
- who have been in receipt of free school meals (FSM) at any point in the past 6 years
- who have been continuously looked after for the past six months
- who are adopted from care under the Adoption and Children Act 2002 1 or who have left care under a Special Guardianship or Residence Order
- for children whose parents are currently serving in the armed forces, or whose parent /guardian is in receipt of a pension from the MoD
Schools are held accountable for the spending of these monies; performance tables will capture the achievement of disadvantaged students covered by the Pupil Premium.
Geddington C of E Primary School is committed to providing effective resources and ensuring vital support is in place for our disadvantaged students to improve their academic outcomes.
Pupil Premium – The four key objectives:
- Pastoral support: to enable children to become confident, independent learners in school.
- Raise aspirations: to engage children in a wider range of activities and provide them with the skills and ambition to raise academic attainment.
- Accelerate progress: to narrow the gap between the attainment of PP and non PP children in English and Maths.
- Early intervention: to ensure needs of individual children are identified early and interventions are implemented in order to narrow gap between attainment of PP children and non PP.
Further details of actual spend are available below in the full Pupil Premium Statement.
Click here for the full Pupil Premium Plan for 2019-2020
Click here for the full Pupil Premium Plan for 2018-2019
Click here for the full Pupil Premium Statement 2017-2018
Click here for the full Pupil Premium Statement 2016-2017
Click here for the full Pupil Premium Statement 2015-2016
Click here for the full Pupil Premium Statement 2014-2015
Click here for the full Pupil Premium Statement 2013-2014