Tel/Fax: 01536 742201
Address: Geddington Primary School, Wood Street, Geddington, NN14 1BG
For general queries about day to day administration please contact Mrs Sim-Jones or Mrs Bramwell.
Paper copies of school documentation are available on request – there may be a small charge for these. Please contact Mrs Sim-Jones or Mrs Bramwell and let them know which document you require.
For enquiries or comments about teaching and learning in the school please contact Mr Adamson, Head Teacher.
Class Teachers can be contacted using the email addresses:
- Mrs Hunt – Reception – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs McClatchey – Class 1 – email@example.com
- Mrs Wells – Class 1 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs Ives – Class 2 – email@example.com
- Mrs Stokes – Class 2 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs Hammond – Class 3 – email@example.com
- Mrs Mansfield – Class 4 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs Willis – Class 5 – email@example.com
- Miss Murias – Class 6 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs Demnitz-King – Class 6 – email@example.com
Occasionally things will go wrong and you may feel that there is an issue you need to raise, normally this best done informally with the class teacher. If you feel you need to take things further, you should follow our complaints procedure which can be accessed here.
For a map of Geddington please click HERE.